Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Barker Shoes

One of my other activities yesterday was to hunt down a new pair of shoes. I was on the look-out for some brown, closed lace half-brogues, and had my eye on
Maybe the best thing about Barker, though, is that their website includes not only detailed sizing (including width fittings) but also information about the last that the shoe was made on. By choosing shoes made on the same last as this pair, and in the same size, I can order online and be almost certain of getting a great fit. Which is good news really, since I still need an alternative pair of shoes to wear with a suit. This time, though, I've been inspired by the footwear of the Barker salesman who helped me, and who was wearing a lovely pair of black monks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to disagree, feel free to do so vehemently, but try do do so interestingly. Either way, kindly be polite.

Comments on posts more than 30 days old require moderation, but don't worry your message will appear as soon as I spot and approve it.

Comments that are really advertising or SEO-bait are mostly picked up by the automated spam filter but those that aren't will be deleted as soon as I see them.