Sunday, 24 January 2010

Lightweight tweed for spring

My second order from ASuitThatFits is a lightweight tweed jacket to serve me for a number of events through Spring. Tweed is incredibly versatile, looking as good with cords and a tie as it does with an open shirt and jeans, which means it suits me perfectly. It ought to be something I can wear easily in my fairly casual office environment, to stay in the country, or to a weekend lunch.




This jacket is a two button in mid-brown, slightly less green than many tweeds, with cream and light blue check. Small amounts of blue is quite common in tweed and I really like it, especially for something that I will often wear with jeans or (I am hoping) with a new pair of sky-blue cords I got for Christmas. Worn with a fairly muted shirt and pocket square, the jacket also makes a nice background for this vibrant blue tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to disagree, feel free to do so vehemently, but try do do so interestingly. Either way, kindly be polite.

Comments on posts more than 30 days old require moderation, but don't worry your message will appear as soon as I spot and approve it.

Comments that are really advertising or SEO-bait are mostly picked up by the automated spam filter but those that aren't will be deleted as soon as I see them.