Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Pad

Ever since I've gone back to writing with a fountain pen, and ditched the black and red notebooks in favour of legal pads, I've been on the lookout for some kind of holder for my notepads. In the past, I've had a sort of 'conference folio' with space for pads, pens, business cards and various other junk, but I think what I really need is something a bit simpler - just an attractive way of carrying and protecting a legal-size pad.

Aspinal of London, still one of my favourite stores despite their incompetence at selling fountain pens, do a few nice things in this line. I love their briefcases and attache cases, infact, but I have less use for one of these, so I think I'll restrict myself to one of the pad holders.
Now, if only I could decide on a colour...

2 comments:

  1. Love your site. Nothing looks better than blue ink on a yellow legal pad - legal size too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep - I can't go back to ordinary notebooks now. Even the paper texture seems wrong.
    Thank you for linking here, by the way - very flattering and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to disagree, feel free to do so vehemently, but try do do so interestingly. Either way, kindly be polite.

Comments on posts more than 30 days old require moderation, but don't worry your message will appear as soon as I spot and approve it.

Comments that are really advertising or SEO-bait are mostly picked up by the automated spam filter but those that aren't will be deleted as soon as I see them.