Sunday, 30 September 2012

Designing Bond's Look

An nice little featurette here on designing James Bond's look. I was particularly interested in the first bit about the turn-back cuff, something I'd not noticed in the old films, but which is an unusual suit feature that I have on one of my suits.



A nice mention of Anthony Sinclair, Connery's original tailor, who still make suits today with the original 'conduit cut' style, and also how he came to end up wearing Brioni.

A little thin on real detail, but still well worth a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to disagree, feel free to do so vehemently, but try do do so interestingly. Either way, kindly be polite.

Comments on posts more than 30 days old require moderation, but don't worry your message will appear as soon as I spot and approve it.

Comments that are really advertising or SEO-bait are mostly picked up by the automated spam filter but those that aren't will be deleted as soon as I see them.